Pan-Baltic MVP Open Days 2011 !
I have the pleasure to announce that on Friday the 11th and Saturday the 12th I’m going to participate to the first Pan-Baltic MVP Open Days, gathering almost all the Microsoft MVPs from the Region.
It will be a 2 days event totally dedicated to the MVPs and to the local communities.
From Andrejs Mamontovs to Domantas Jovaišas, from Gunnar Peipman to new MVP Heiki Tähis and Henn Sarv, Sergejus Barinovas, Tomas Dabasinskas & Valdis Iljuconoks, not to mention all the other community peers like Jevgeni Tšaikin , the audience is really differentiated. From ASP.NET to Windows Phone 7 to Windows Azure to SQL Server, just to name a few, we will all be in Latvia to exchange ideas, to discuss about the local Communities and to gather feedback and best practice to share with others (and of course more than that I’m sure !).
Furthermore, the 3 Microsoft Subsidiaries also organized the “Powered by MVP” 2011 technical workshop (happening today) where several MVPs and technical experts will talk about different topics related to both ITPros and Developers (for more info follow the link below).
Personally, I’m pretty excited to be there for the first time. I already met some of them during the last year’s MVP Global Summit in Seattle, the Regional CEE MVP Open Days in Greece and online on Twitter, but being altogether will be absolutely a unique experience, from a professional and personal way.
If you want to know what’s happening in real-time, be sure to follow the #balticmvp11 hashtag
Link to: Powered by MVP — Latvia
- 50,120 hits
EMEA MVP Regional Manager @Microsoft
#Social. Connected. Digital Enthusiast. Business Developer, Online & Offline #Community Evangelist, #Talent Recruiter. Avid #audiobook reader, Rookie Photographer, Passion for everything's #Digital and #Branding
- RT @marcodalpino: Roman emperor history in brief! At #COD16 #MVPBuzz @emeamvp @MVPAward /w @kasuken @patricklamber @beppeplata https://t.c… 8 hours ago
- @marcodalpino @emeamvp @MVPAward @kasuken @patricklamber @beppeplata Spectacular! You are real Romans indeed!! :)) 8 hours ago
- The Depths Of Brand Character Development bit.ly/1WWslW9 #Branding #SocialMedia 12 hours ago
- RT @MircoVanini: A lot of sensors has arrived for our next IoT Lab xedotnet.org/eventi/lab-win… #IoT #xedotnet https://t.co/Ws8Gz5YUN7 1 day ago
- Some interesting tips for a #Facebook Business Page best-infographics.com/tips-successfu… #infographics 1 day ago
- Good luck w/ your event @crisgherrero @TinaStenderup @thisisjorie It's gonna be an awesome experience I'm sure! #mvpbuzz 2 days ago
- #Windows10 Build 14332 Released for PC and Mobile to Insiders. feeds.wpxbox.com/~r/Wpxbox/~3/A… #Windows10mobile 2 days ago
- What #Social #Collaboration Looks Like IRL. blog.socialcast.com/what-social-co… 2 days ago
- IT Camp, May 26-27, Cluj (Romania) belead.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/it-… 2 days ago
- 6 Alternatives to Silicon Valley With Better Weather Than Portland. entrepreneur.com/article/274582… 3 days ago
- [Blog Post] "Some tips on Personal Branding" by @alead on @LinkedIn bit.ly/1WnpzII #branding #socialmedia #mvpbuzz 3 days ago
- Microsoft's New One-Handed #iOS Keyboard Is Here to Save Your Thumbs. feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/vip… 4 days ago
- "Brand your Business Effectively" on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/brand-yo… #branding #socialmedia 4 days ago
- #Windows10 : The Platform for the Intelligence Revolution blogs.windows.com/business/2016/… 4 days ago
- How to Write a Powerful CV bit.ly/1qINeHs #infographic #resume 5 days ago
- "4 Ways To “Lead Up”" georgecouros.ca/blog/archives/… #business #feedly #leadership 5 days ago
- Why #Startups Fail and What Experts Have to Say About It entm.ag/1NItcSQ #Infographic #Leadership 5 days ago
- [Blog post] Brand your #Business Effectively" by @alead on @LinkedIn bit.ly/212Ys6K #branding #bizdev #socialmedia 1 week ago
- #PowerShell Day 2016 @Microsoft powershellday.eventbrite.com an event organized by @DNLombardia @rickyver #hyperv #automation #mvpbuzz 1 week ago
- RT @eskimon: The power of organic content marketing: Digital in 2016 has been read over 1,000,000 times: bit.ly/DSM2016DI https://t.… 1 week ago