Pan-Baltic MVP Open Days 2011 !
I have the pleasure to announce that on Friday the 11th and Saturday the 12th I’m going to participate to the first Pan-Baltic MVP Open Days, gathering almost all the Microsoft MVPs from the Region.
It will be a 2 days event totally dedicated to the MVPs and to the local communities.
From Andrejs Mamontovs to Domantas Jovaišas, from Gunnar Peipman to new MVP Heiki Tähis and Henn Sarv, Sergejus Barinovas, Tomas Dabasinskas & Valdis Iljuconoks, not to mention all the other community peers like Jevgeni Tšaikin , the audience is really differentiated. From ASP.NET to Windows Phone 7 to Windows Azure to SQL Server, just to name a few, we will all be in Latvia to exchange ideas, to discuss about the local Communities and to gather feedback and best practice to share with others (and of course more than that I’m sure !).
Furthermore, the 3 Microsoft Subsidiaries also organized the “Powered by MVP” 2011 technical workshop (happening today) where several MVPs and technical experts will talk about different topics related to both ITPros and Developers (for more info follow the link below).
Personally, I’m pretty excited to be there for the first time. I already met some of them during the last year’s MVP Global Summit in Seattle, the Regional CEE MVP Open Days in Greece and online on Twitter, but being altogether will be absolutely a unique experience, from a professional and personal way.
If you want to know what’s happening in real-time, be sure to follow the #balticmvp11 hashtag
Link to: Powered by MVP — Latvia
- 49,716 hits
EMEA MVP Regional Manager @Microsoft
Social. Connected. Digital Enthusiast. Online & Offline Community Influencer & Follower. Avid audio book reader, Rookie Photographer, History fan. Addicted to #WindowsPhone... #Branding is my Passion
- RT @MVPAward: Save the Date: "Powered by MVPs: Windows 10 IT Pro Readiness" webcasts will kickoff on October 12! spr.ly/6017ByGtF #Wi… 2 days ago
- RT @MS_ITPro: #AzureCon: 5 keynotes. 50 deep dive sessions. A live, one-day virtual #cloud event: msft.it/6015BHmx9 http://t.co/UFJqH… 2 days ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 6 New Followers, 1 Retweets, 1.49K Retweet Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 3 days ago
- RT @MVPAward: It's with great excitement we announce that the #MVPSummit registration site is live!! mvpnov15.com #mvpbuzz 1 week ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 4 Mentions, 239 Mention Reach, 1 Retweets. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 1 week ago
- Seems a valid alternative: zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-1… - Go Greece! 2 weeks ago
- @RentalCarReview thanks ! 2 weeks ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 23 Mentions, 338 Mention Reach, 21 Retweets. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 2 weeks ago
- RT @MVPAward: 62 MVPs worldwide will be attending 24-hour online #Collab365 conference as speakers on Oct. 8th! spr.ly/6011BGYSl 2 weeks ago
- Please @tripadvisor update your #awful app for #WindowsPhone81 and #Windows10 ! And as you're there, consider adding a #check-in feature! 2 weeks ago
- RT @MicrosoftEdge: Happy 20th Birthday, Internet Explorer! Thanks for all the great work you've done, but I've got it from here ;) http://t… 2 weeks ago
- @easyJet No sorry, I need a written answer. Please go check my DMs so you'll see the documentation I have 2 weeks ago
- @easyJet check my DMs and the special requirements easyjet.com/en/infants_and… 2 weeks ago
- @easyJet that's what I'm talking about! Terms and Conditions on your site are different from what you're pointing me too. Check my DMs 2 weeks ago
- RT @MussoEmiliano: @IrisClasson Happy to know you're getting better! Take care and time for yourself. Best wishes, and stay strong!! 2 weeks ago
- @easyJet is that a joke? I need a straight answer as for the discrepancy between your T&C,the Italian Law and your support site. 2 weeks ago
- @easyJet please check easyjet.com/en/terms-and-c… -> 11.2.2 under Child ID reqs.There's no mention of any "Affido",I need an answer 2 weeks ago
- @easyJet there's a big discrepancy between your T&C and the support site. As you cannot figure it out, I'll stick to the Italian law #fail 2 weeks ago
- Hi @easyJet according to 11.2.2 of your Terms and Conditions there's no mention of Italian 14 to 16 years old kids. Please confirm ASAP. Thx 2 weeks ago
- @easyJet thanks Anna for your support. I replied back with a few DM messages. Thanks again 2 weeks ago