Pan-Baltic MVP Open Days 2011 !
I have the pleasure to announce that on Friday the 11th and Saturday the 12th I’m going to participate to the first Pan-Baltic MVP Open Days, gathering almost all the Microsoft MVPs from the Region.
It will be a 2 days event totally dedicated to the MVPs and to the local communities.
From Andrejs Mamontovs to Domantas Jovaišas, from Gunnar Peipman to new MVP Heiki Tähis and Henn Sarv, Sergejus Barinovas, Tomas Dabasinskas & Valdis Iljuconoks, not to mention all the other community peers like Jevgeni Tšaikin , the audience is really differentiated. From ASP.NET to Windows Phone 7 to Windows Azure to SQL Server, just to name a few, we will all be in Latvia to exchange ideas, to discuss about the local Communities and to gather feedback and best practice to share with others (and of course more than that I’m sure !).
Furthermore, the 3 Microsoft Subsidiaries also organized the “Powered by MVP” 2011 technical workshop (happening today) where several MVPs and technical experts will talk about different topics related to both ITPros and Developers (for more info follow the link below).
Personally, I’m pretty excited to be there for the first time. I already met some of them during the last year’s MVP Global Summit in Seattle, the Regional CEE MVP Open Days in Greece and online on Twitter, but being altogether will be absolutely a unique experience, from a professional and personal way.
If you want to know what’s happening in real-time, be sure to follow the #balticmvp11 hashtag
Link to: Powered by MVP — Latvia
- 50,199 hits
EMEA MVP Regional Manager @Microsoft
Business Development | Driven by Passion and Talents | Digital Marketing | Community Manager | Brand Management | Avid Audiobook Reader | Rookie Photographer | Creative and Customer Driven
- RT @sandro_asp: #tugait @ninocrudele showing and sharing for the first time #GrabCaster https://t.co/OFPsi3jnGB 4 days ago
- The Monty Burns Guide to Managing Your Staff. lnkd.in/ekP6Dud #management #worklifebalance #leadership 4 days ago
- @DavideBenvegnu Meglio ancora, ci proverò così @patricklamber sarà fiero di me! ☺ @knodev @corcav @VMinute @imperugo 6 days ago
- @corcav @VMinute @imperugo @patricklamber @knodev sono aperto a qualsiasi tipo di esperienza 😁 6 days ago
- @VMinute poi mi spieghi il tuo segreto per essere sempre così al mattino ☺ @imperugo @patricklamber @knodev 6 days ago
- @patricklamber Grande Thanks! @imperugo @knodev 6 days ago
- Boyz, come si chiama quel corso per imparare le lingue velocemente? @imperugo @patricklamber @knodev thx 😃 6 days ago
- @Ra_Koellner good catch :) cc/ @VentureBeat 1 week ago
- #OneDrive update for #Windows10 with #SurfaceHub, #SharePoint@support venturebeat.com/2016/05/16/mic… via @VentureBeat 1 week ago
- 13 Reasons Your Small Business Needs To Use Social Media. lnkd.in/eCqYCd3 #smb #socialmedia 1 week ago
- How to Retain #GenX Employees and Why You Want To. lnkd.in/ehenGCN 1 week ago
- Mobile Myths from a Millennial Perspective. lnkd.in/eWx5xKQ #Millennials #mobility 1 week ago
- Enjoy the beautiful weather and the amazing #ntk16 Conference, my friends! #mvpbuzz 1 week ago
- Think Your #Audience Is Too Small? Why That’s Great for #Business goo.gl/NGyzTF #Influencers 1 week ago
- @TheNiceBot you are really a #nicebot :) 1 week ago
- How to Turn Data Into a Story that Incites Action. lnkd.in/eV9Yy3w #Infographic #BigData #socialmedia 1 week ago
- The Demons of #Doom: Then and Now. news.xbox.com/2016/05/12/doo… #XboxOne 1 week ago
- Your Employee #Advocacy Program: Measuring the Right #KPI lnkd.in/eqEHxTC 1 week ago
- Things missing in the #IoT landscape lnkd.in/eH35vQ2 #interoperability #fogcomputing 1 week ago
- The Intersection of People and Process - lnkd.in/eHJ9i62 @GuyKawasaki @seanodmvp #Evangelism #community #mvpbuzz 2 weeks ago